Dr. Roger Roberts is a Chiropractor practicing in Sierra Vista, AZ. Dr. Roberts specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Roberts seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Roger W Roberts D.C.'s Practice location
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635Get Direction
SIERRA VISTA, AZ 85635Get Direction
Dr. Roger W Roberts D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Donald Wayne Foster D.C.2131 E Cristina Ave Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Shaun Patrick Mcguire DC222 E Fry Blvd Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. James Travis Furry D.C.966 E Fry Blvd Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Kelly R Smith DC1700 South Highway 92 Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. R L Borgstadt DC1939 Frontage Rd Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Kelly Brett Smith D.C.2123 S Highway 92 Sierra Vista AZ 85635