Dr. Rajal Mody is an internist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mody specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mody provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cognitive and physiologic correlates of subclinical structural brain disease in elderly healthy control subjects.
- Analysis of tomato and jalapeño and Serrano pepper imports into the United States from Mexico before and during a National Outbreak of Salmonella serotype Saintpaul infections in 2008.
- Assessment of physician knowledge and practices concerning Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli infection and enteric illness, 2009, Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network (FoodNet).
- Fecal shedding of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli: what should be done to prevent secondary cases?
- Increase in Vibrio parahaemolyticus infections associated with consumption of Atlantic Coast shellfish--2013.
- Investigation of an outbreak of bloody diarrhea complicated with hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Notes from the field: listeriosis associated with stone fruit--United States, 2014.
- Investigating fungal outbreaks in the 21st century.
- Escherichia coli O157 Outbreaks in the United States, 2003-2012.
- The Global Burden of Fungal Diseases.
- Epidemiology of Histoplasmosis Outbreaks, United States, 1938-2013.
- Histoplasmosis-Associated Hospitalizations in the United States, 2001-2012.
- Editorial Commentary: Increasing Evidence That Certain Antibiotics Should Be
- Invasive Fungal Infections Acquired from Contaminated Food or Nutritional Supplements: A Review of the Literature.
- Implementation of Nationwide Real-time Whole-genome Sequencing to Enhance Listeriosis Outbreak Detection and Investigation.
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Rajal K Mody MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Rajal K Mody MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other730 S. 8th Street Hennepin Minneosta 55127
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102