Jaya Juturi, M.D. is a Board Certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist. Dr. Juturi specializes in Medical Oncology and Hematology with special clinical interests in breast cancer, gynecologic malignancies, ...
Education and Training
Rangaraya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Kakinada- Ap- India 1993
Rangaraya Med College
Rangaraya Medical College 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Jaya Vanisti Juturi MD's Practice location
Dr. Jaya Vanisti Juturi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Michael A. Savin MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland Oregon 97239
- Carolina Escobar3400 Worth Street Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Vikas Bhushan M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Joan H Schiller MD5323 Harry Hines Bv Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Harris V.k. Naina MD2201 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Deepak Nijhawan M.D., PH.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115