Dr. Michael Katlan MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY, 12211
Dr. Michael Katlan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Albany, NY. Dr. Katlan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Katlan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1990
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Huntington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Michael Katlan MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael Katlan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katlan
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Dr. Muhammad Asghar Pasha M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Noah Reiss MD108 N Ballston Ave Schenectady NY 12302
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Kris Saririan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Hilaire J Meuwissen M.D.785 Delaware Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Janet Claassen MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211