Dr. Michael Katlan MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY, 12211
Dr. Michael Katlan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Albany, NY. Dr. Katlan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Katlan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1990
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Huntington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Michael Katlan MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael Katlan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katlan
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Dr. Muhammad Asghar Pasha M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Hilaire J Meuwissen M.D.785 Delaware Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Janet Claassen MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Nancy Wade MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Kris Saririan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211