Dr. Danielle Vitiello PHD, MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology150 Sargent Dr New Haven CT, 06511
Dr. Danielle Vitiello is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Vitiello specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vitiello can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vitiello can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Yale New Haven Hospital
Dr. Danielle Vitiello PHD, MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06511Get Direction
READING, MA 01867Get Direction
Dr. Danielle Vitiello PHD, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vitiello
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Genevieve von Walstrom MD63 8th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11217
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 Grandview Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD2 Ivy Brook Road Shelton Connecticut 06484
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Cynthia Hall Mccraven MD1781 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410