Mr. Kenneth Schoenig MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1302 Franklin Ave #4800 Normal IL, 61761
Dr. Kenneth Schoenig is a gastroenterologist practicing in Normal, IL. Dr. Schoenig specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Schoenig performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hiatal Hernia
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Gastroenterology; Evanston Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
- Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital, Park Rige, IL
Mr. Kenneth Schoenig MD's Practice location
Mr. Kenneth Schoenig MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schoenig
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Psychological Changes in Children May Be a Sign of Celiac Disease
Celiac is an autoimmune, chronic disease of the gastrointestinal tract that is not easy to diagnose in adults. So, it is no surprise that things are even more complicated at an early age.However, a timely diagnosis of autoimmune disorders is critical, considering the fact that an early on-set...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Pete Davidson of SNL Quits Weed After Smoking for Crohn's
Pete Davidson is a 24-year-old American actor and comedian. He is also the youngest cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL).Davidson opened up about his decision to quit smoking weed on an Instagram post – “just wanted to let you guys know I’m okay. I know I’ve kinda been missing, on social...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Jyothi Ahalya Reddy MD3975 Jackson Street Riverside CA 92503
- Stephen S Matter M.D.2200 Jacobssen Dr Normal IL 61761
- Mr. Philip Koszyk MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Mr. Herbert Wiser MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Omar S Khokhar MD1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Vijay laxmi Misra M.D.1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761