Dr. Gary Simpson practices Genetic Medicine in Tempe, AZ. As a geneticist, Dr. Simpson performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Simpson carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1978
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1978
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1978
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Lesion formation in the livers of mice caused by metabolic products of Hymenolepis microstoma.
- Fetal spine morphology and maturation during the second trimester. Sonographic evaluation.
- Pressure, biochemical, and culture characteristics of CSF associated with the in utero drainage of various fetal CNS defects.
- Use of beta-methasone in management of preterm gestation with premature rupture of membranes.
- Obstetric management of the growth retarded baby.
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Gary F Simpson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gary F Simpson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...