Dr. Carey Weiss is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Weiss ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Weiss also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Harvard University Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Boston Medical Center 1980
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center 1982
- Boston Medical Center 1979
- Cardiac Anesthesiology, Tufts University, Boston, MA USA 1985
- New England Med. Ctr. Hospitals/ Boston, MA, Anesthesiology 1984
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow 1984
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellow:Anesthesiology 1984
- Tufts-New England Medical Center 1985
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center 1984
Dr. Carey I. Weiss MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Get Direction
Dr. Carey I. Weiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- Hemorrhoids: Is There a Cure?
There are a number of ways to go about curing hemorrhoids once you have been diagnosed.Home remediesHemorrhoids are caused by swollen blood vessels in the anal region, but the condition is not serious. The idea behind home remedies is to make the person comfortable enough to resume regular...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.601 E sample road, Suite 105 Pompano beach FL 33064
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Amr H. Elmahdy1900 South Treasure Drive Miami Florida 33141