Dr. Harris Epstein M.D. is a top Doctor in Bellmore, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Harris Epstein M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Harris Epstein M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Harris Epstein M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Bellmore, NY, Dr. Harris Epstein M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1959
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1959
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Brookhaven Mem Hosp Med C, Family Medicine; Lenox Hill Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Interfaith Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Harris Epstein M.D.'s Practice location
Bellmore, NY 11710Get Direction
Dr. Harris Epstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Jalal Fatehi DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Dilip S Doctor M.D98120 Queens Blvd Rego Park NY 11374
- Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D.2001 Marcus Ave New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Elena Maydan M.D.54 New Hyde Park Rd Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Orin Hugh Pearce M.D.13704 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica NY 11434