Dr. Jeffrey Allen German M.D.
Family Practitioner1501 Kings Hwy Department Of Family Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. German was born in Lake Charles, but moved to Shreveport at a very young age so he considers Shreveport his home town. His wife Carrie is a pediatrician, and they both work part time teaching medical ...
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1992
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Allen German M.D.'s Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
Shreveport, LA 71106Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Allen German M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. German
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- Dr. Babajide Olatokunbo Olutimehin M.D.7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Bruce P. Brouillette MD3312 N Market St Shreveport LA 71107
- Dr. Ricky Garland Davidson MD2300 Hospital Dr Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Kevin Mark Mcgann M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Bernard M.D.9425 Healthplex Drive Shreveport LA 71106
- Dr. Thanh Dai Vo M.D.1017 W Fertitta Blvd Leesville LA 71446