Dr. Kathleen A Kapp-simon PH.D.
Psychologist2211 N. Oak Park Ave Shriners Hospitals F Elmwood Park IL, 60707
Dr. Kathleen Kapp-simon is a psychologist practicing in Elmwood Park, IL. Dr. Kapp-simon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kapp-simon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kapp-simon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Psychological issues in craniofacial care: state of the art.
- Mental development in infants with cleft lip and/or palate.
- Psychological issues in cleft lip and palate.
- Single-suture craniosynostosis: a review of neurobehavioral research and theory.
- Multisite study of infants with single-suture craniosynostosis: preliminary report of presurgery development.
- Self-perception, social skills, adjustment, and inhibition in young adolescents with craniofacial anomalies.
- Neurodevelopment of children with single suture craniosynostosis: a review.
- Psychological considerations in orthognathic surgery.
- Severity of skull malformation is unrelated to presurgery neurobehavioral status of infants with sagittal synostosis.
- Reading in children with orofacial clefts versus controls.
- Little evidence of association between severity of trigonocephaly and cognitive development in infants with single-suture metopic synostosis.
- Multicenter study of neurodevelopment in 3-year-old children with and without single-suture craniosynostosis.
- Duration of exposure to cranial vault surgery: associations with neurodevelopment among children with single-suture craniosynostosis.
- Laypersons' ratings of appearance in children with and without single-suture craniosynostosis.
- Attention and executive function in children with and without single-suture craniosynostosis.
Dr. Kathleen A Kapp-simon PH.D.'s Practice location
Elmwood Park, IL 60707Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen A Kapp-simon PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapp-simon
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD1100 Lake St Oak Park Illinois 60301
- Dr. Patricia R. Francis PSY.D.507 Thornhill Drive Carol Stream IL 60188
- Dr. Adam L. Shafer PSY.D.820 W Jackson Blvd Chicago Illinois 60607
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.201 E Park St Mundelein IL 60060