Dr. James Crutchfield is an optometrist practicing in New Tazewell, TN. Dr. Crutchfield specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Crutchfield performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Coupled replicator equations for the dynamics of learning in multiagent systems.
- Regularities unseen, randomness observed: levels of entropy convergence.
- Structural information in two-dimensional patterns: entropy convergence and excess entropy.
- Objects that make objects: the population dynamics of structural complexity.
- Inferring Markov chains: Bayesian estimation, model comparison, entropy rate, and out-of-class modeling.
- Optimal instruments and models for noisy chaos.
- Hierarchical self-organization in the finitary process soup.
- The organization of intrinsic computation: complexity-entropy diagrams and the diversity of natural information processing.
- Time's barbed arrow: irreversibility, crypticity, and stored information.
- Introduction to focus issue: intrinsic and designed computation: information processing in dynamical systems--beyond the digital hegemony.
- Synchronization and control in intrinsic and designed computation: an information-theoretic analysis of competing models of stochastic computation.
- Optimal causal inference: estimating stored information and approximating causal architecture.
- Understanding microbialite morphology using a comprehensive suite of three-dimensional analysis tools.
- Introduction to focus issue on "randomness, structure, and causality: measures of complexity from theory to applications".
- Information symmetries in irreversible processes.
Dr. James P Crutchfield OD's Practice location
New Tazewell, TN 37825Get Direction
Dr. James P Crutchfield OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Patrick Franklin Lane O.D.1507 Us Highway 25 E Middlesboro KY 40965
- Tommy S Louthan OD114 Irish Cemetery Rd Tazewell TN 37879
- Dr. Lisa Sanford Howard O.D.1403 Cumberland Ave Middlesboro KY 40965
- Mr. Todd Marvin Mcgeorge O.D.2131 Cumberland Ave Middlesboro KY 40965
- Dr. Sandy L Mysliwiec O.D.2945 Maynardville Hwy Maynardville TN 37807
- George S Malone OD114 Irish Cemetery Rd Tazewell TN 37879