Eric Tischler is an acupuncturist practicing in Woodstock, NY. Dr. Tischler evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Tischler treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Radiologic PhysicsAmerican Board of Radiologic PhysicsABRP
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Eric Tischler L.AC.'s Practice location
Woodstock, NY 12498Get Direction
Eric Tischler L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Ms. Carolyn G. Rabiner L. AC.7392 S. Broadway Red Hook NY 12571-9171
- Matthew Purcell LAC430 Main St Rosendale NY 12472
- Alexis Sarandon MS LAC4 BENTLEY LN CLINTON CORNERS NY 12514
- Dr. Melanie W. Shih OMD, L.AC.266 Smith Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Mr. John Haynes Ditmars LAC363 Bone Hollow Rd Accord NY 12404
- Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC430 Main Street Rosendale NY 12472