Dr. Umar Chouhdry is an internist practicing in Harris, NY. Dr. Chouhdry specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chouhdry provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
Dr. Umar I Chouhdry MD's Practice location
Harris, NY 12742Get Direction
Dr. Umar I Chouhdry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chouhdry
Dr. Umar Chouhdry.
Make Dr. Chouhdry your doctor today !!!!.
More than your average Doctor!.
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Dr. Walter Leonard Sperling M.D.60 Center Street Ellenville NY 12428
- Dr. Renu Jerath Seth MD20 Broadway Woodridge NY 12789
- Dr. Clifford M Teich M.D.36 North St Bloomingburg NY 12721
- Dr. Nasir Malik MD61 Emerald Pl Rock Hill NY 12775
- Dr. Charles Howard Kornblau MD1501 W Chisholm St Alpena MI 49707
- Dr. Fritz e Jean gilles M.D.68 Harris Bushville Rd Monticello NY 12701