Dr. James A Goss M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3 Professional Park Dr Suite 21 Johnson City TN, 37604
Dr. James Goss is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Goss specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Goss tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1992
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James A Goss M.D.'s Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. James A Goss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goss
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Dr. Jason Andrew Brashear M.D.3 Professional Park Dr Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Ralph Lee Mills M.D.John Robert Bell Dr Johnson City TN 37614
- Dr. Robert Hunter Boyce MD2400 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Jon E. Minter D.O105 W Stone Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Charles E Barnes M.D.3 Professional Park Dr Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Thomas L Huddleston M.D.3 Professional Park Dr Johnson City TN 37604