Dr. Kelly Campbell is an internist practicing in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX. Dr. Campbell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Campbell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Kelly Campbell D.O.'s Practice location
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78413Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Campbell D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Dr. Thomas Howard Alexander MD1000 East 5th Street Tyler Texas 75701
- Dr. Maurice S. Grossman MD1001 Louisiana Avenue Corpus Christi Texas 78404
- Dr. Jana G Erwin D.O.609 Medical Center Dr Decatur TX 76234
- Dr. Michele B Ibanez MD5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Eduardo Aurelio Peguero MD5283 Old Brownsville Rd Corpus Christi TX 78405
- Dr. John R Pettigrove M.D.7121 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78412