Adam Brady is a physical therapist practicing in Florence, MA. Adam Brady specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Adam Brady can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Adam Brady will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Adam Michael Brady D.P.T.'s Practice location
Florence, MA 01062Get Direction
HADLEY, MA 01035Get Direction
Mr. Adam Michael Brady D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brady
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Ms. Michelle L Kofler P.T.329 Conway St Greenfield MA 01301
- Ms. Susan W Looze P.T.31 Hall Dr Amherst MA 01002
- Gregg W Condon PT84 Willimansett St South Hadley MA 01075
- Dr. Derek C Davidson D.O., MSPT1 Recovery Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Anick Bernier PT3550 Main St Springfield MA 01107
- Ms. Kristin Marie Meza PT349 Haydenville Rd Leeds MA 01053