Pamela Breshears is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Charles, MO. Pamela Breshears specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Pamela Breshears can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Pamela Breshears will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Pamela J Breshears P.T.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63304Get Direction
Pamela J Breshears P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Mrs. Benedicte H Hanquet PT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Lisa Jo Springer PT6744 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Mary Openlander P.T.338 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Julie R Zaber PT555 North New Ballas Road Saint Louis MO 63141
- Ms. Patricia Tracy P.T.1043 Wolfrum Rd Saint Charles MO 63304