Dr. Paul Bienstock is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Bienstock specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bienstock also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Internal Medicine; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul Abraham Bienstock MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Paul Abraham Bienstock MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209