Kevin Kirsch is a physical therapist practicing in DENVER, CO. Kevin Kirsch specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kevin Kirsch can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kevin Kirsch will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kevin Kirsch PT's Practice location
DENVER, CO 80211Get Direction
Kevin Kirsch PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Jamie Michalski Other420 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233
- Mr. Christian V. Jones M.S.P.T.2200 S Kipling St Denver CO 80227
- Dr. Alicia Marie Pfeiffer DPT3724 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233
- Brett Purdom2240 East Buchtel Blvd Denver CO 80208
- Brooke Lynn Glaza MPT54 Garden Ctr Broomfield CO 80020
- Christine Cedilotte PT, DPT, MS4700 East Hale Pkwy Denver CO 80220