Dr. Gerald J Lieberman MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology80 Humphreys Ctr #200 Memphis TN, 38120
Dr. Gerald Lieberman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Lieberman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Lieberman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Gerald J Lieberman MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Gerald J Lieberman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lieberman
- Does Diabetes Cause Gastroparesis?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that can affect just about any organ. It damages small and large blood vessels, nerves, and changes the functioning of various organs, including those in the gastrointestinal tract.Diabetes adversely affects the functioning of the complete digestive tract,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- This Oral Bacteria Might Be Partially Responsible for Crohn’s
Recent research has indicated that antibiotic-resistant forms of a bacteria known as Klebsiella may be playing a role in causing the chronic inflammation of the intestinal tract. This information comes from a recent study entitled “Ectopic colonization’s of oral bacteria in the intestine drives...
- 5 Tips for Living with Gastroenteritis
Nobody loves being sick, particularly when it comes to gastroenteritis. Vomiting, fever, nausea, abdominal pain, chills, and diarrhea add up to a bad feeling. While gastroenteritis neither do nor necessitate medication, especially if it is mild, the following tips can help you live with...
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Dr. Nazneen S. Ahmed M.D.6512 White Pine Way Libertyville Illinois 60048
- Dr. Yasmin Alishahi M.D.Ut College Of Medicine Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Robert A. Kerlan M.D.6005 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. David Dale Sloas M.D.3350 N Germantown Rd Memphis TN 38133
- Dr. Raif Wassef Elsakr M.D.3350 N Germantown Rd Memphis TN 38133
- Dr. Geza Remak M.D.401 Southcrest Cir Southaven MS 38671