Dr. Erik Karl Koskinen D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice9 Court St Middlebury VT, 05753
Dr. Erik Koskinen is a Dentist practicing in Middlebury, VT. Dr. Koskinen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Erik Karl Koskinen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Middlebury, VT 05753Get Direction
Dr. Erik Karl Koskinen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koskinen
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Dean Lewis Cook DMD3 Defiance St Ticonderoga NY 12883
- Dr. William J. Brennan DDS23 Father Jogues Pl Ticonderoga NY 12883
- Dr. Andrew J. Daly DMD152 Maple St Middlebury VT 05753
- Peter James Hopper DDS1330 Exchange St Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Gregory Charles Maurer DDS46 New Haven Road Vergennes VT 05491
- Dr. James Garrett Daly DDS152 Maple St Middlebury VT 05753