Dr. Ellen Petrick is a psychologist practicing in Euclid, OH. Dr. Petrick specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Petrick evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Petrick because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ellen Petrick PSY. S. NCSP's Practice location
Euclid, OH 44123Get Direction
Ellen Petrick PSY. S. NCSP's reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D.25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Lynn Ann Luna jones PH.D., ABPP9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Shari Ridge35000 Chardon Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094