Dr. Carlos Nieves is a Dentist practicing in MOCA, PR. Dr. Nieves specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Carlos Miguel Nieves DMD's Practice location
MOCA, PR 00676Get Direction
Dr. Carlos Miguel Nieves DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Mario Alejandro Montoya DDSRamey Dental Group PSC Aguadilla PR 00604
- Dr. Ivan Torres D.M.D.8 Condominium Ave Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Clelia Rolon D.M.D.A6 Calle California Quebradillas PR 00678
- Mrs. Carla Marie Bonaparte D.D.S.34 AVE MUNOZ RIVERA AGUADILLA PR 00603
- Dr. Rafael Nadal DDS5 Calle Rio N Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Yalice Mariely Cardona DMD135 Km 64.2 Adjuntas PR 00601