Dr. Kim Alexander is a Dentist practicing in Franklin, IN. Dr. Alexander specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Indiana University in Bloomington B.S. in Biology 1993
Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis D.D.S. 1997
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Oral Hygiene Aids
- Panoramic X-rays
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental X-rays
- Periodontal Disease
- Amalgam Fillings
- Composite Fillings
- Crowns (caps)
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Crown Lengthening
- Tmj (tempro-mandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Cracked Tooth
- Root Amputation
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Emergencies
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Crowns (caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Invisible Braces
- Same Day Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberIndiana Dental Association
- Professional MemberIndianapolis District Dental Society
Dr. Kim Alexander DDS's Practice location
Franklin, IN 46131Get Direction
Greenwood, IN 46142Get Direction
Dr. Kim Alexander DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Jerry Lee Rinehart D.D.S.2320 Northpark Drive Columbus IN 47203
- Dr. Ryan M Mills D.D.S8028 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Shawn Cabbell DDS622 N. Madison Ave. Greenwood IN 46142
- Christina Weber DMD119 N Williamsburg Dr Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Brad Sammons DDS8325 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237