Dr. Angelita Lucero is a psychiatrist practicing in Dublin, GA. Dr. Lucero is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lucero diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lucero may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lucero treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine 1964
- Ypsilanti Reg Psych Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Angelita Hautea Lucero MD's Practice location
Dublin, GA 31021Get Direction
Dr. Angelita Hautea Lucero MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Dr. Louis Jerry Jacobs MD2121A Bellevue Rd Dublin GA 31021
- Dr. Robert D Shuman MD104 Fairview Park Dr Dublin GA 31021
- Dr. Thomas Reid Rumble MD2121A Bellevue Rd Dublin GA 31021
- Dr. A. James Giannini MD2121A Bellevue Rd Dublin GA 31021
- Dr. Sandra L Souza M.D.1110 Hillcrest Pkwy Dublin GA 31021
- Dr. Newton W Chism MD2400 Bellevue Rd Dublin GA 31021