Melanie Rose Watson-montgomery DDS
Dentist3330 W 177th St Unit 1-G Hazel Crest IL, 60429
Dr. Melanie Watson-montgomery is a Dentist practicing in Hazel Crest, IL. Dr. Watson-montgomery specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Melanie Rose Watson-montgomery DDS's Practice location
Hazel Crest, IL 60429Get Direction
Melanie Rose Watson-montgomery DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson-montgomery
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Saadallah Jabri9144 Broadway Avenue Brookfield Illinois 60513
- Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.2817 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Riverside Family Dental DDS253 S Gratiot Ave Mt.Clemens Michigan 48043
- Dr. Vasyl Michael Baranovsky D.D.S.2352 S Elmhurst RD Mount Prospect IL 60056