Dr. Christopher Caputo practices Periodontics in Charleston, SC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Caputo has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Caputo provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Christopher Jude Caputo DDS's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29407Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Jude Caputo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Flat Belly Diet?
There are three basic rules for the flat belly diet:...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- Bullying in Nursing: How Serious Is It?
In a variety of professions, employees must work under immense stress and sometimes high stake situations. These workers must balance all of this emotional and physical strain, while maintaining a positive attitude amongst the customers. In addition to this, employees must balance the sometime...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. David West Ivey DMD107 West Sixth North Street Summerville SC 29483
- Dr. Joel B. Henriod D.D.S.173 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Mark Fred Yampolsky DDS., MS1064 Gardner Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. William C Sasser DMD2090 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Jonathan Harold Ross D.D.S.,M.H.S.25 Clark Summit Dr. Bluffton SC 29910
- Dr. Kelly Wilkes Ford DMD321 N Laurel St Summerville SC 29483