Dr. Michael Mccavitt is a Chiropractor practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Mccavitt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mccavitt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Shawn Mccavitt D.C.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61614Get Direction
Dr. Michael Shawn Mccavitt D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Daniel Todd Joseph DC5001 N University St Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Kaufman D.C.387 Old Germantown Rd Metamora IL 61548
- Dr. Joseph Esposito DC5037 W American Prairie Dr Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Carin A Purtle D.C.6811 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Erin L. Stubblefield DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR7800 N Sommer St Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Brad Anthony Cotton D.C.5009 N Executive Dr Peoria IL 61614