Dr. Arlene Barry is a psychologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Barry specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Arlene M Barry PH.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80215Get Direction
GOLDEN, CO 80401Get Direction
Dr. Arlene M Barry PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson3401 Quebec St Denver Colorado 80207
- Dr. Monique Marie Germone PH.D.3142 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Linda Tobey PHD1370 Pennsylvania St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045