Dr. Kathleen Lewis is a family practitioner practicing in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Lewis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lewis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Williamsport Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Kathleen Claire Lewis's Practice location
Williamsport, PA 17701Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Claire Lewis's reviewsWrite Review
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. David Hyman Bresticker MD1705 Warren Ave Williamsport PA 17701
- Dr. Mustafa Imran2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Stephen Goykovich D.O.104 E. Central Ave. Avis PA 17721
- Dr. Tania S Zuniga MD699 Rural Ave Williamsport PA 17701
- Dr. Vikas Passi MD12560 State Route 405 Watsontown PA 17777
- Dr. Quinn Kirk MD246 S Main St Hughesville PA 17737