Dr. Keith Hill, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in foot and ankle surgery, surgery, and orthopedic surgery. MD Hill currently treats patients in Port arthur, Texas and ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1995
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Hammer Toe
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Keith J Hill M.D.'s Practice location
Beaumont, TX 77707Get Direction
Dr. Keith J Hill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Dr. Richard Randolph maxwell Francis M.D.3820 Pointe Parkway Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Michael J Grecula M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Stephen Leo Hall DO2927 Park Plaza Ln Port Arthur TX 77642
- Dr. Ronald Eugene Talbert M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707
- Dr. Shawn Michael Figari M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707
- Dr. Burnet Todd Clarke M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707