Dr. Christopher Cooper is a pediatrician practicing in Acton, MA. Dr. Cooper is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cooper diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cooper can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1992
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1992
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Issues, Newborn Care
- Ear Infection
- Lyme Disease
- Food Allergies
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
- New England Med Center Hosps
- Floating Hospital for Children
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Christopher Paul Cooper M.D.'s Practice location
Acton, MA 01720Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Paul Cooper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooper
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Joseph B Leader M.D.7 Alfred St Woburn MA 01801
- Dr. Katharine M. Garnett MD19 Muzzey Street Lexington Massachusetts 2421