Dr. Lamont Edward Cavanagh MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1111 S St Louis Ave Tulsa OK, 74120
Dr. Lamont Cavanagh is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Tulsa, OK. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Cavanagh is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1992
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Golfer's Elbow
- Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Family Medicine
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Lamont Edward Cavanagh MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74120Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74135Get Direction
Dr. Lamont Edward Cavanagh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cavanagh
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- Dr. Mark A Troxler DO2251 W Eldorado Pkwy Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Bruce Markman M.D.6475 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Navin R Kilambi MD225 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Jimmy Dee Huebert MD4802 S 109th East Ave Tulsa OK 74146
- Dr. Caleb Nunley M.D.1111 S Saint Louis Ave Tulsa OK 74120
- Dr. Scott E Rahhal MD6475 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136