Dr. Joseph Murphy Gleason M.D.
Urologist4760 W Sunset Blvd 3rd Floor Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Joseph Gleason is a urologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gleason specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 2006
- Merkel cell carcinoma metastatic to testis.
- Independent analysis of Olympus flexible ureteroscope repairs.
- An independent analysis of flexible cystoscope repairs and cost.
- Botulinum toxin A's expanding role in the management of pediatric lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Side-to-Side Refluxing Nondismembered Ureterocystotomy: A Novel Strategy to
- When Chemotherapy is Not Enough - Management of Prostatic Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma in an Infant.
Dr. Joseph Murphy Gleason M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Murphy Gleason M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gleason
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Kambiz Dardashti MD23600 Telo Ave Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Albert Samadi MD23929 MCBEAN PKWY VALENCIA CA 91355
- Dr. Joy G. Paul M.D.20911 Earl Street Torrance California 90503
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90404
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027