Dr. Paul Bothun is a Dentist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Bothun specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul Thomas Bothun DDS's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Paul Thomas Bothun DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bothun
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Nancy Carol Parr DDS1321 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS667 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John Alfred Anderson DDS3425 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS3001 B 32nd Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Grant Steven Korsmo D.D.S.2401 S WASHINGTON ST GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Dr. Jordan Whitney Lunak D.D.S.212 S 4TH ST STE 101 GRAND FORKS ND 58201