Dr. Jennifer Tabiza O.D.
Optometrist8610 s. sepulveda blvd ste 100 Los Angeles CA, 90045
Dr. Tabibzadeh is a Board Certified Optometrist. She is licensed to treat and diagnose ocular diseases. Dr. Tabibzadeh earned her degree in Biochemistry at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, ...
Education and Training
University of Massachusetts Amherst biochemsitry 2005
- Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Photography
- MemberCalifornia Optometric Association 2005
- Center for better vision pediatrics 2005
Dr. Jennifer Tabiza O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jennifer Tabiza O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Dr. Kambiz Silani O.D.212 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044
- Dr. Danielle Tammy Roth O.D.511 S. Fairfax Ave Los Angeles CA 90036
- Dr. Alan Cheung O.D.2634 W Avenue 31 Los Angeles CA 90065