Dr. Joshua Knowlton practices Pediatric Radiology in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Knowlton has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 1999
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Imaging of biliary tract inflammation: an update.
- Medium-term assessment of cardiac function in pediatric cancer survivors. Comparison of different echocardiographic methods, cardiac MRI and cardiac biomarker testing in adolescent cancer survivors.
- The effect of persistent toe walking on the skeletal development of the pediatric foot and ankle.
- A Rare Case of Vascular Ring and Coarctation of the Aorta in Association with CHARGE Syndrome.
- Mental elaboration and learning in EMR children.
- Perception of deviant behavior: a study of cheating.
- Cardiac Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging
- University of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 2009
- University of Wisconsin Program
- Pediatric Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 2010
Joshua Q Knowlton M.D., MPH's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
OREM, UT 84057Get Direction
Joshua Q Knowlton M.D., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Is Caffeine Okay to Consume with Colitis?
In the United States alone, more than 1 million individuals suffer from an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Such diseases interfere with the body’s ability to absorb the nutrients it requires, thereby leading to deficiencies. If you are suffering...
- This Naval Officer Doesn't Let Multiple Sclerosis Stop Him
The recent 2017 international Invictus Games was a star-studded event in Toronto, Canada. Invictus, fashioned after the American Warrior Games, is also for wounded members of the military, even veterans. Events include wheelchair basketball, an indoor rowing event, golf and volleyball, to name just...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Emily D. Kucera MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City Missouri 64108
- Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.2411 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Brian S Dunoski MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Charlotte Moore M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Neil Joseph Mardis D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108