Dr. Crea Fusco is a general surgeon practicing in Littleton, CO. Dr. Fusco specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Fusco provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Inguinal Hernia
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center Program
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook Co, Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Crea Fusco MD's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80122Get Direction
Dr. Crea Fusco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fusco
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Dr. Anthony J. Canfield M.D.1601 East 19th Avenue Denver Colorado 80218
- Traci A. Kimball4950 South Yosemite Street Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- Dr. Charles E Frankum MD2005 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Dr. Emmett Lono Mcguire M.D.501 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Burt Bote Katubig MD501 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos MD13611 E Colfax Ave Aurora CO 80045