Dr. David Bourne is a psychiatrist practicing in Saco, ME. Dr. Bourne is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Bourne diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Bourne may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Bourne treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- The effect of Tween80 on signal intensity of intact proteins by MALDI time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Selected non-ionic biological detergents enhance signal intensity of intact bovine serum albumin by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Detection of intact ricin in crude and purified extracts from castor beans using matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry.
- De novo sequencing of RCB-1 to -3: peptide biomarkers from the castor bean plant Ricinus communis.
- Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and chemometric analysis of Ricinus communis extracts for cultivar identification.
- Identification of some human urinary metabolites of the intoxicating beverage kava.
- Melanoma and dietary lipids.
Dr. David J. Bourne MD's Practice location
Saco, ME 04072Get Direction
BIDDEFORD, ME 04005Get Direction
Dr. David J. Bourne MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bourne
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Dr. Linda Katherine Cunning D.O., M.P.H.2727 Marshall Ct Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Edward John Bilotti MD216 Vaughan St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Angela M. Liess MD84 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Nicholas B Kletti M.D.2211 Congress St Portland ME 04122
- Dr. Katherin Anne Rockefeller M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Dylan M Mckenney MD22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102