Dr. Robert Fasano is a hospitalist practicing in Lake Geneva, WI. Dr. Fasano specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Fasano manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Fasano works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert A Fasano MD's Practice location
Lake Geneva, WI 53147Get Direction
Dr. Robert A Fasano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fasano
- Antidepressants May Offer Relief for Fibromyalgia Patients
Today, nearly every condition that has been identified in the world of healthcare has a medication to treat it. From heart-related issues to joint pain, drug companies have found ways to to relieve or reduce severity of some of symptoms a patient must endure. In a study originally published in...
- What Primary Care Providers Need to Know About Ovarian Cancer
In the United States, there will be 22,440 women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2017 and over half of those cases will be fatal, according to the American Cancer Society. For women, ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths. And a woman’s risk of developing ovarian cancer in her...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect Your Body?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. Although the disease causes joint inflammation in most cases, other organs also may be affected. Rheumatoid arthritis affects several parts of the body equally, which is a distinguishing feature from other...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jason D Welch MD1000 Mineral Point Ave Janesville WI 53548
- Dr. Natalie Correia D.O.252 Mchenry St Burlington WI 53105
- Dr. Susan K. Kinast-porter MDN2950 State Road 67 Lake Geneva WI 53147
- Dr. Paul Berce MD3801 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Syed Imran Ali M.D.3535 Salem Ave Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Gabriel Andrew Szekely M.D.1000 Mineral Point Ave Janesville WI 53548