Dr. James Mark is an anesthesiologist practicing in South Bend, IN. Dr. Mark ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mark also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1993
Indiana University School of Medicine 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. James M Mark M.D.'s Practice location
South Bend, IN 46601Get Direction
Dr. James M Mark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- What is Trans Fat?
Trans fats are made by hydrogenation of oil, which is a process that increases the shelf life of oil. Foods made with trans fats do not spoil quickly. It also enhances the texture and flavor of food. Thus, many foods, including frozen pizza, pastries, crackers, french fries, doughnuts, and cookies...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Daniel Gerard Judge M.D.31 N Saint Joseph Ave Niles MI 49120
- Dr. John Benjamin Baccus M.D.Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Robert C. Thomas MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Bin Hu M.D.5215 Holy Cross Pky Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Steven N Schroeder M.D.416 E Monroe St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Kyle Jordan Strycker M.D.416 E Monroe St South Bend IN 46601