Dr. Nathan Andrew practices Emergency Medicine in Boise, ID. Dr. Andrew assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Andrew examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1999
New Jersey College of Dentistry 2003
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Emergency Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Nathan Andrew MD's Practice location
Boise, ID 83712Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Andrew MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrew
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Dianna Lee Binnion M.D.1055 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Benjamin L Cornett MD1055 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Eric M Kraska M.D.455 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. David M Johnson MD190 E Bannock St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Michael A Watts MD2963 E Copper Point Dr Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. John P Epperson M.D.2312 N Cole Rd Boise ID 83704