Dr. Judit Gellen M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2330 Eastchester Rd Bronx NY, 10469
Dr. Judit Gellen is an oncologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Gellen specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Gellen manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Medicine of Budapest,Budapest, Hungary 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Beekman Downtown Hospital 1982
Dr. Judit Gellen M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10469Get Direction
OLEAN, NY 14760Get Direction
Dr. Judit Gellen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gellen
- Breast Cancer: A Speaker's Guide
Many people who experience a life-changing event such as cancer find they want to educate others about their experiences.Sharing experiences with others can raise awareness and can help women to feel empowered—it reminds them they are not alone.If this is true for you, you may choose to “start...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Is Recovery from Stage IV Ovarian Cancer Possible?
Ovarian cancer is a struggle many people have faced, whether you are the one who has it, you know someone who has it, or you already kicked its butt. Cancer is not only a tough situation for the diagnosed, but it is often painful for the family and friends of the afflicted. The way one deals with...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- The Effect of Insurance on Breast Cancer
Early diagnosis is incredibly important in determining the chance of survival that someone with breast cancer will have. Screening and detection methods for breast cancer have made leaps and bounds over the years, but only for those people who have access to regular screening. Insurance plays a huge...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Howard W. Bruckner2330 Eastchester Rd Bronx New York 10469
- Rachel Beth Wellner77 Worth Street New York New York 10013
- Orestes Sanchez703 Main St Paterson New Jersey 07503
- Dr. Cornel Mircea MD5 Franklin Avenue Belleville New Jersey 07109
- Dr. Yelena Novik MD160 East 34th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Guenther Koehne M.D.1275 York Ave New York New York 10065