Dr. Stephen Carpenter is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Golden, CO. Dr. Carpenter specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Carpenter can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Carpenter can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1971
Medical College of Wisconsin 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen Carpenter M.D.'s Practice location
Golden, CO 80401Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Carpenter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Loralie D. Moeller MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Lori Kristine Lindsay M.D.9397 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229