Dr. Thomas Dutson is an optometrist practicing in Sandy, UT. Dr. Dutson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Dutson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Thomas Paul redd Dutson OD's Practice location
Sandy, UT 84070Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Paul redd Dutson OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Jason Mackay OD1147 Draper Pkwy Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Jory T Kimball O.D.8806 Redwood Rd West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Camron John Bateman OD849 E 400 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Cheryl A. Torghele OD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Jared Spencer Gray O.D.228 East 6400 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Kara Renee Reynolds O.D.201 E 5900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107