Dr. Mahendrakumar Mohanlal Patel MD
Internist2916 W Waters Ave Suite A1 Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. Mahendrakumar Patel is an internist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Patel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Patel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Wales School of Medicine 1979
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Mahendrakumar Mohanlal Patel MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
Dr. Mahendrakumar Mohanlal Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD741 Martin Luther King Blvd. West Seffner Florida 33584
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761