Dr. Atam Bir Singh M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism5256 Mission Blvd Riverside CA, 92509
Dr. Atam Singh practices Endocrinology in Riverside, CA. Dr. Singh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Singh examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Testosterone-induced increase in muscle size in healthy young men is associated with muscle fiber hypertrophy.
- Dose-dependent effects of testosterone on regional adipose tissue distribution in healthy young men.
- Dose-dependent effects of testosterone on sexual function, mood, and visuospatial cognition in older men.
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of nandrolone decanoate in human
- Pharmacokinetics of a testosterone gel in healthy postmenopausal women.
- Effects of graded doses of testosterone on erythropoiesis in healthy young and older men.
- Effects of a supraphysiological dose of testosterone on physical function, muscle performance, mood, and fatigue in men with HIV-associated weight loss.
- Changes in muscle mass, muscle strength, and power but not physical function are related to testosterone dose in healthy older men.
Dr. Atam Bir Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92509Get Direction
Dr. Atam Bir Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Mindfulness May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetes Patients
According to the UK diabetes study, those who have diabetes but control their blood pressure are 30% less likely to experience complications caused by the disease. These complications include strokes and heart attack.Being overweight can be stressful which can worsen obesity-related diseases. This...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- Dr. Anthony Francis Firek MD1700 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Rubina Aqeel M.D.1183 E Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Suvesh Chandiok MD3660 Arlington Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Nilem Patel M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Karen Kartun M.D.9985 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Dwight Charles Evans M.D.Va Loma Linda Healthcare System Loma Linda CA 92357