Tobe Stacey is an acupuncturist practicing in Fallbrook, CA. Dr. Stacey evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Stacey treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Tobe Stacey L.AC's Practice location
Fallbrook, CA 92028Get Direction
Tobe Stacey L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Greg C. Bieg LIC. AC.1556 Corte Capriana Escondido CA 92026
- Dr. Christine Ann Adamo DAOM, LAC838 Nordahl Road San Marcos CA 92069
- Dr. Meggin Brigid Sullivan OMD400 S Melrose Dr Vista CA 92081
- Dr. Min kyun Kim ND, L.AC.8222 Station Village Ln San Diego CA 92108
- Mr. Kwangmyung Choo L.AC., O.M.D.1906 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside CA 92054
- Annie P White MSTOM, L.AC.9830 ROCKY RIDGE RD ESCONDIDO CA 92026