Dr. Jennifer Carandang is a pediatrician practicing in Avon, OH. Dr. Carandang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Carandang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Carandang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Jennifer M Carandang MD's Practice location
Avon, OH 44011Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer M Carandang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carandang
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Ms. Catherine D Arora MD2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Charlre' Evanthoni Slaughter-atiemo M.D.E. Erie Ave. & N. Front St. Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Gregory Golonka MD6909 Royalton Rd Brecksville OH 44141
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Richard So MD20800 Westgate Mall Cleveland OH 44126